View previous topic :: View next topic  
Amthridir

re: PVMP with rangers is the coolest!!

These past few weeks playing with some of you all over on creepside makes me a happy spider.  So much fun last night, even though I didn't get any lootboxes.

I hope to see you all out there soon.

Am/stickstuck

Grimrahl
Grimrahl
Officer

I've only been playing about two weeks now on the creep side and it really is a different experience than playing the Free People.  You really need to group and play together, which makes for an interesting experience, especially since we really tend to get into character.  KILL, KILL, KILL!  "mmmmm tasty Hobbit Feet." Fangrahl quote.

I love playing on Freep side for the beautiful landscape and such, but it is a guilty pleasure of mine to mostly Creep. I honestly love the element of danger and as was pointed out, true team work. It is a bit grindy if done too often, but those rare days when both sides are even and you just suddenly stumble upon each other... priceless. I bear no hard feelings if you come out and kill my spider, please do! I won't exclusively gun for Rangers, but if I shake my rump at your dead body (/cheer) take no offense; just saying hello.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rangers of the West Forum Index -> The Tribe All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: