View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tugoof

re: Creep - Spider Raid Forming Soon

Rangers/Shadows,

I will soon be transferring my spider from BW to Gladden. I will also soon (hopefully) have access to private wifi and not the library's, which means I will be able to freely use voice... I am interested in forming some themed groups and possibly themed raids. I have never been a leader, but wondered if there might be some interest in warg or spider raids? I can not speak from any other class perspective as I tend to stick with these two... is there any interest? See picture below for an idea of how it works. Everyone would use rank 0 skin to protect new spiders or wargs.

Spider Raid (48 total spiders)

Breagath
Officer

If I can make the selected time I'd be willing to bring out my spider...poor girl must be so lonely.

Marauder5280

I would LOVE to join on spider or warg if the selected time fits my schedule. What a fun activity. I have wanted to try this ever since I saw a warg raid YouTube video.

-Fleabert

Arathaert

I believe the correct term is "warg pack" lol.  And I have led a couple small ones (2-4 wargs)... it's a ton of fun.  I don't know about spiders, but warg packs can actually be very powerful due to the stacking HoT and crazy burst dps.  One warg pounce and slow, 4 wargs bleed and claw = anyone will go down in less than five seconds.  One warg can even flip to flayer stance and use their ten-second root to keep a pesky freep from running away.  Basically, wargs are like wolves... by themselves they're pretty good, but working as a team they can take down just about anything.

Point is, I'd be completely and absolutely down to clown when the show comes to town.

And I promise never ever to say that again.

Sorry.

Lukiluk r10 Warg | r6 Defiler | r6 Warleader

Twitch.tv/Arathaert
Ethellaf
Officer

As a mostly Moors Freep, a raid of spiders scares me.  Those little eight legged balls of death are bad enough solo, a group of them would be a thing of Freep Nightmares.

Jump to: