View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tugoof

re: Creep Callout - Fleabert

Fleabert,

I am giving you your props. You sir are simply a pleasure to run with. We flipped SOP and fought off that tandem of Freeps for a long while and never took a loss. I think if there were a Warg badge of honor you would get it. I imagine that might be a dead bird Mazauk peed on or something?

In a semi-related note, this is perhaps why I enjoy Creep side so much. The action is so spontaneous and as a rule of thumb teamwork is essential to your success. I love Freep side, but since I can not pvp as a F2P on Freep side...

Marauder5280

Thank you very much for the kind words, Dorc. I do my best out there to have fun, and to make everyone feel welcome....I hope the groups that I am in don't fall asleep from my non-stop ramblings. :P

-Fleabert ^v^

Marauder5280

Also, I forgot to mention that we in the tribe are always pleased to bump into you, Dorc. We make a great team, and you have many bits of wisdom (Moors and RL) to share with us which is always helpful. Thanks for saving my furry warg behind on many occasions.

-Fleabert

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rangers of the West Forum Index -> The Tribe All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: