View previous topic :: View next topic  
Arathaert

re: Gladden IMACS

Hello Rangers!

So I tried to get some positive pvp talk going in the lotro forums, and I think this might work: https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?554376-Imagine-the-Moors-All-Crowded-and-Stuff-(IMACS)

Basically, starting August 31st, the last Sunday of the month at 7pm will be a server-wide pvp event.  Folks can advertise it in their kins and tribes and hopefully we get a couple raids out... wouldn't that be fun!  I know it's our normal Creep Night time, so that works out well for us.  I can't normally make it to creep night (as y'all probably know), but I will be able to make it to this first one.

So whether you want to play as a creep or as a freep, it'd be great if you could make it out to the moors on the 31st.

See you then!

- Arathaert (and also Lukiluk)

Lukiluk r10 Warg | r6 Defiler | r6 Warleader

Twitch.tv/Arathaert
Ethellaf
Officer

re: Re: Gladden IMACS

Arathaert wrote:

Hello Rangers!

So I tried to get some positive pvp talk going in the lotro forums, and I think this might work: https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?554376-Imagine-the-Moors-All-Crowded-and-Stuff-(IMACS)

Basically, starting August 31st, the last Sunday of the month at 7pm will be a server-wide pvp event.  Folks can advertise it in their kins and tribes and hopefully we get a couple raids out... wouldn't that be fun!  I know it's our normal Creep Night time, so that works out well for us.  I can't normally make it to creep night (as y'all probably know), but I will be able to make it to this first one.

So whether you want to play as a creep or as a freep, it'd be great if you could make it out to the moors on the 31st.

See you then!

- Arathaert (and also Lukiluk)

I'll do my best to be there.  I'm going to be a bit busier at work over the next couple of weeks with the semester starting back up.  

That late on Sunday night shouldn't be an issue, but who knows.  Hopefully Vic or one of our other Freep leaders can muster a group together. 

This sounds like great fun. I will try my best to be there on creepside. Hopefully nothing comes up in the real world.

-Bloodless/Fleabert

Grimrahl
Grimrahl
Officer

HOWL! Warg hungry, eat freeps, mmm tasty those Hobbit toes with jam are.

Plan to be there.

-Fangrahl

Grimrahl wrote:

HOWL! Warg hungry, eat freeps, mmm tasty those Hobbit toes with jam are.

Plan to be there.

-Fangrahl

Who knew Warg Haiku sounds like Yoda???

Ethellaf
Officer

re: Re: Gladden IMACS

Since it's a holiday weekend, work shouldn't be an issue.  So unless something else comes up I'll be there with my burg's blades all shined up.  

On that note.....

If the Freeps don't have a organized group, I'll lead any kin folks that want to venture out on Freep Side.   Just remember, you'll need to be at least level 20 with VIP or purchase a a ride out with Mithril coins.  The higher your level the better.  Until you hit at least 90, you will be more or less cannon fodder to the creeps depending on your class.  You'll also need all the skills up to your current level purchased (see your trainer), and as far as you can go in your trait tree.  Better gear will be your best friend, but again, below 90 your going to die fast no matter what (unless you picked up the 75/85 aud gear back in the day, even still, your gonna die quick).  Finally, if there is enough interest, I'll try and lead a Freep group (unless there's one already formed) every Sunday night to counter our Tribe's group.  Again, this will all depend on how busy I'm at work.

See ya in the Moors......................

Jump to: