View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tugoof

re: Creep Tribe

It came to my attention that Naltru left the tribe and put someone unknown to me in charge (Larg....). Other had indicated to me that he is stealthypancakes(?) a burg. Is this burg a member of the Rangers? In any case, I also left the Shadows. I don't intend to leave the Rangers unless others think it is best. I just wanted to be up front about everything, so no one would take it as a betrayal. As with most of the game, it takes team work to be successful and we rarely had more than one person online at any given time.

In any event, I hope you are all doing well. I will stop by time to time to chat. I kinda miss that! Until then, Happy Hunting!

Fairl/Dorcuina

Bel-Astarte
Leader

re: This is a bit of a concern to me

I do not know stealthypancakes, and while I'm not active in the creep tribe, if it is going to be promoted as a sister tribe, I expect to be kept in the loop.

If anyone has any info on this, please let me know.

re: We're looking into this.

Hopefully, we will have news shortly on the outcome, either a Ranger leader, or reforming as a different sister tribe.

My apologies to all our creeps for the confusion.

ETA: to be clear, this is nothing against Larg, the current leader. It's just that an a group affiliated with our kin should, I believe, be lead by someone from the kin.

Prepare lots of pies for Lily, she's going to need them to recover from all the work she is doing in repairing the situation. ;)

Grimrahl wrote:

Prepare lots of pies for Lily, she's going to need them to recover from all the work she is doing in repairing the situation. ;)

I need to read things when im more awake I thought that read prepare lots of pies from Lily

Bel-Astarte
Leader

re: With thanks to all involved

for their patience and graciousness in sorting things out, Shadow of the West is once again being led by a Ranger, and we are affiliated and promoting tribe events. :)

Pie all the way around for all the Rangers!  (Hobbit Feet for the creeps (snicker))

Lily pie with a Ruy sorbet in a skull of Thorsul bowl

Tugoof

Grimrahl wrote:

Pie all the way around for all the Rangers!  (Hobbit Feet for the creeps (snicker))

You have no clue how meat is on those feet! lol

My poor attempt at Creep humor is that Athlete's foot is a life threatening situation for a Hobbit!

Grimrahl
Grimrahl
Officer

I know this will draw some ews, but I really think that (from a warg perspective) a little toe jam just makes those hobbit feet so much tastier.

Grimrahl wrote:

I know this will draw some ews, but I really think that (from a warg perspective) a little toe jam just makes those hobbit feet so much tastier.

HAHAHA! I love it. I think that you can buy boiled toes as a food item? I kept comparing them to large shrimp (had to peel the shell/nail).

On a unrelated note, the deposed leader of Larg...? spoke to me the other day and he was rather upset that we wanted control of the tribe when we rarely play. I asked him why he simply didn't join the Rangers (if he were granted permission that is) and got some really odd ball answers back. I would think that he would not make an ideal candidate based on what little I know of him. I understand he was upset, but he made a good point in saying he wasn't sure why we made him leader to begin with. In any case he is the new leader of a tribe appropriately named "One Man Tribe". In any case, I am happy we now have control of the Creep tribe once again. Perhaps we could start a few events in the future? Sometimes Creeping with all one class is as much a challenge/fun as doing those chicken quests as a Freep!

Happy Hunting all!

Fairl

Bel-Astarte
Leader

I can understand why Larg would be upset.  He really got caught up in a situation not of his making.  It would leave a sour taste in my mouth as well.

Nothing we can do to change that, except to please treat  him graciously when our paths cross.  He's not really on freepside from what he said, so I don't think he'll be joining Rangers, though he'd be welcome to apply if he wanted to.

I would love to do Creep side runs but unfortunately, my time is limited to weekend mornings. Now if we decide to devote a Sunday morning group run every now and then I'd let my poor spider out to play (I think she maybe Rank 1 lol! )

Arathaert

Well I'm down!  I just got meself a new pooter so I can actually, you know, see grass and trees and stuff at more than 8 frames per second. :P

So now that I can actually group up I'm hoping to be on a little more and I'm always down for flipping over to creep. :)

Lukiluk r10 Warg | r6 Defiler | r6 Warleader

Twitch.tv/Arathaert
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rangers of the West Forum Index -> The Tribe All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: